MyWallStreetWizard.com is powerd by the Wizard, a dedicated, uniquely developed program that provides you with valuable stock information that can make you money immediately! With over 50 years of stock analysis experience and thousands of hours of development research the Wizard is poised and ready to give you the edge you need to win EVERYDAY in the stock market.
Sample Results, Sortable Table:
MyWallStreetWizard.com provides a grid of data acquired from the NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, OTCBB & OTCPK, known as The Wizard. For your convenience, the columns of data can be sorted in ascending or descending order by clicking on the column heading. Charts, quote details, real time headlines, company profile, financials, analyst coverage and much more for any particular stock can be displayed at any time just by clicking on the icon of your choice to the left of the stock symbol.
The Wizard (from left to right)
- Symbol – Indentifies the stock symbol of a particular company.
- Price – The price of the stock in a given row.
- % Price Changed – The amount (percentage) the price has changed since the stocks last closing price. This is extremely important for those trying to identify large changes in price.
- Last Close – The price of a stock at the last closing price.
- Volume – Reports the volume at the time of reading the data.
- % Volume Changed – The amount (percentage) the volume has changed from its 30 day average number of shares traded. This is extremely important for those trying to identify large changes in activity.
- Average Volume – the 30 day average volume for the same time of its reading
The icons to the left of each row provide a link to the most popular Internet financial web pages that graph current stock quotes; AOL, Google, BING and Yahoo. Selecting any one of the icons will display the data and charts for the stock quote in the row selected.
By default, the columns in the grid are sorted on % Volume Changed in descending order. To sort any other column, select the column heading. Data columns will be sorted in descending order and the Symbol column will be sorted in alphabetical order. The order can be reversed simply by selecting the column title a second time.
Unusual volume… This is the only indicator Nicolas Darvas used to spot stocks to put on his watch list. Jesse Livermore also used unusual volume and price change in a stock as an indicator of special interest, Both Livermore and Darvas are considered to be two of the greatest traders of all time. They did not have the convenience of modern-day tools now available. The Wizard is a small but powerful tool that will quickly and easily indentify the stocks that offer you the greatest potential for profit.